Some experience issues with a Fatal Error when playing the game, this could be related to overclocking, old files in the installation folder or old graphic card drivers.
To fix this you can try to remove the local files and see if some settings are making trouble.
First you should take a backup of your savegames, this can be done by doing the following steps.
1. Show hidden files. Folder for USERNAME will be your username.
2. Browse to C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\FBS\Saved\SaveGames
3. Copy the whole folder to a safe location
After you copies these files. You should go to Steam client:
1. Select Fishing: Barents Sea, right click and select uninstall.
2. Reinstall the game.
3. Start the game.
4. Exit game and copy your SaveGames folder back to the same location. C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\FBS\Saved\SaveGames
Now see if this help. If you still experiencing crashes, let us know, so we can look into it.
Also please send us your crash log, then we can investigate some more around this topic.