Do you experience a crash? Do you get this crash message:
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 3785] Retry was NOT sucessful.
To fix this, you need to validate your files through Steam.
- Right click Fishing: North Atlantic in your game library.
- Select Local Files tab
- Select Verify Integrity Of Game Files.
Even if it says
All files successfully validated , it should still fix this issue.
Still experience crashes?
You can try to fix this with deleting the local files and see if some settings are making trouble.
First you should take a backup of your savegames, this can be done by doing the following steps.
1. Show hidden files. Folder for USERNAME will be your username.
2. Browse to C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\FNA\Saved\SaveGames
3. Copy the whole folder to a safe location
After you copies these files. Delete the C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\FNA folder
Then go to the Steam client:
1. Select Fishing: North Atlantic, right click and select uninstall.
2. Reinstall the game.
3. Start the game.
4. Exit game and copy your SaveGames folder back to the same location. C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\FNA\Saved\SaveGames
Now see if this help.
NOTE: Some crashes are also related to faulty or old graphic card drivers! Make sure you have updated your graphic card drivers. Try uninstall your drivers and reinstall them
You can download a update for your graphic card drivers through your graphic card controlpanel or directly from NVidia or AMD.
If you still experiencing crashes, let us know, so we can look into it.