To transfer your savegame from PS4 to PS5, please do the following:
- Install the PS4 Version on PS5 (and Scallop DLC if purchased)
- Ensure all Savegames are synced to the PS5 for FNA (via USB or Cloud Backup)
- If you owned the Scallop DLC on PS4, ensure that on FNA EE PS5 the Scallop DLC is installed as well
- Launch Fishing: North Atlantic - Enhanced Edition on
- Go to Load Career
- Press Triangle to get a list of PS4 saves to load.
- Press Cross confirm the selected savegame
- The game will now load the save if possible and you can save it to any slot.
To transfer your savegame from XB1 to XBX, please do the following:
- Install the Xbox One build on Xbox One
- Boot the game, create a save file with profile A
- Exit the game
- Leave the console idle for a few minutes (15-20) to make sure that the save data is uploaded to the cloud
- Sign out profile A
- Install the XSX version on XSX
- Sign in the same profile A and boot the game
- Let the title sync the save data (it does it automatically)
- Once in the game, use the import save game option
This can also work if the Xbox One build is installed on XSX already.
NOTE: If you had a savegame with the Scallops DLC on the old generation, this would also need to be installed first as well. Else you could experience that the savegame does not work.